Mac Motors, Inc. started as a Jeep dealership in Willow Grove, PA in 1953, and at that time was the leading dealership in the five county area.
Selling civilian Jeeps and parts, Mac Motors was well known for their outstanding customer service. With the inception of the FJ3 (made by AM General Corporation) in 1963 Mac Motors sold their first part to the United States Postal Service.
Mac Motors distributed parts for AM General since 1980 and has been serving all branches of the U. S. Military ever since. Emerging from a small parts room then to a large warehouse distributor today, Mac Motors has strived to make the interests of their customers their own.
Customer service has always been important to Mac Motors, and in 2007 a parts warehouse in Fort Polk, LA was purchased in order to better service customers by being able to ship out of multiple locations.This cuts down on the shipping cost to the customers.
For over 40 years Mac Motors serviced the United States Postal Service and in 2008 sold that division to Jasper Engines.